- Member of the European Union
- Member of the European Monetary Union (currency: Euro)
- English is widely spoken
- Transparent and attractive tax system
- Rapid company registration and business set up
- Easy business management via innovative e-solutions
- Pro-business environment
Private Limited Company
The most common form of business organisation in Estonia is a Private Limited Company (OÜ).
A Private Limited Company must have a management board, which is a representative and directive body of the company. It may have one or more members, who may or may not be its shareholders.
All Estonian companies whose management board members are located abroad must appoint a contact person in Estonia. A company must also have a legal address in Estonia.
Why start up in Estonia?
- Access to the EU single market and its potential
- Hassle-free administration – establish and manage business digitally
- 0% income tax on undistributed/reinvested profits
- 20% income tax on distributed profits/dividends
- No withholding tax
- Skilled workforce
- Perfect for holding structures
Estonian company name check
Request a consultation
Complete the form below to receive a free and confidential initial consultation.